The little speaker with the BIG sound.
Dramatically improve the sound of all your devices with the Music Angel portable speaker/mp3 player. Enjoy rich deep bass along with crystal clear highs.
You won't believe the incredible sound when connected to your favorite device as Music Angel connects with your iPad, iPod, iPhone, cell phone, mp3, mp4, CD, DVD, computer, tablet, laptop, radio and video game.
Music Angel is also a stand alone mp3 player. Insert a Micro SD Card (not included) and enjoy music on the go without any wires. Music Angel plays music and audio files in the mp3 format. When downloading music from your computer to the Micro SD card, if the music on your computer is other than mp3 format, or is in iTunes, you can quickly and easily convert your songs to mp3 format by clicking here. Music Angel plays music in
mp3 format, not iTunes.
There is a 3.5mm universal headphone jack for listening with headphones. Charging Music Angel is easy by connecting to your computer using the included USB Charging Cable.
Simple Solutions to Common Problems
Copyright 2010 SimulTALK.com - Patent Pending
● 1 - Music Angel Speaker / mp3 Player / FM Radio
● 1 - USB Charging/Connecting Cable with 3.5mm Stereo Plug
● 1 - USB/Micro SD Card Reader (with Kit order)
● 1 - Carry Strap
● Output: RMS 3W THD=10%
● Frequency response: 150-18000HZ(+-3dB)
● Signal and noise ratio of power amplifier:≧80Db
● Loud speaker: 1.77inches(external diameter 45mm)
● Magnetic resistant: 4 Ohms
● Power supply: USB retractable cable
● Headphone Input: 3.5mm (1/8 inch)
● Plays up to 2 hours on a full charge
Mini Portable Speaker & MP3 Player
Our Music Angel Kit Includes Charging Cable & USB/SD Card Reader
* color of card reader based on availability
**micro SD card not included
Connect to headphone jack on cell phone, iPod, iPad, laptop, tablet, radio etc.
MUSIC ANGEL KIT INCLUDES ALL OF THIS WITH YOUR ORDER
Charging / Connecting Cable
Should you obtain a micro SD card, use this card reader to connect the SD card to your computer and download mp3 music files. Then insert the SD card into the Music Angel.
Micro SD Card not